Thursday 26 June 2008

The Spirit of the Gold Coast

Going back on the boat was absolutely the best thing I could have done. It was sad to leave my other job but since the whale watching season started, it has really hit home to me how much I missed the ocean and just being on a boat. It's where my heart lies. The fresh air, open spaces and let's not forget the unbelievable creatures I see on a daily basis. As far as how it all relates to the journey, it has without doubt inspired me in a way the classroom never could have done. My lifestyle is healthy, I'm going to the gym, eating well and generally happy. It's great!!!!!! The future looks bright, the sponsorship search is going well and things are moving forward in a very positive way.

1 comment:

ExpandForFree said...

Would you like your blog to gain more popularity? Please visit my blog at expandforfree.blogspot.com, which provides a free Blog Expansion service.