Sunday 18 May 2008

My Kingdom For A Sponsor

Well, the promotion machine has officially been set in motion with the first request of sponsorship letter being sent off today. I've contacted a bike company in Germany who make recumbent bikes. The bike shown is called a Streetmachine GTe and is what I would ideally like to ride. I'm hoping they come on board as our major sponsor. That will give the momentum of this sponsorship drive an unbelievabley big kick in the guts but we'll just have to wait and see. I've also made the decision to approach graphic designers, printers and website designers and hosters for sponsorship over the next few weeks. The second I get a major sponsor, I'll produce a letterhead, a business card and a sticker which will all help to get others on board. The next month or so will hopefully start to bear the fruit of the work I've been putting in. This is getting big!

No comments: