Thursday 1 May 2008

The Promotion Machine

I've kicked off the promotion of the tour by contacting the Darwin Sailing Club in hope of getting on a yacht to Singapore. The administrator of the club said she would put up a sign on the notice board so that if anyone was looking for crew at that time, they could contact me. I made up a word document with all the details and a map and sent it to her. I'll have to just wait and see.
I've also started designing a business card and am brainstorming ideas for an emblem for 'Tripper Industries'. I'm a bit of a quote fan so I'd like to put a good one on the back of the card. If you have any good ideas, let me know. Another thing I thought might go down well when I seek sponsorship is to make some 'Tripper Industries' stickers.

The wheels are in motion and momentum is building.

No comments: